Hi. I am taking a blog pause at the moment. Till then.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Sneaking a Dwarf with Headset & I Have a Home in Fairy Tale Poem




Actually i had shown this cute dwarf in my old blog. But anyway i miss this friendly pal :).
I wonder what he was listening to.

I have a home in fairy tale
A home that is built by happy thought
Wild dreams trough out the cloud
For me who believe in miracle

I have a home in fairy tale
To where i come after my long journey
To where i could lie down peacefully
For me who never give up when i fail

~ Nataya Anindira

5 comments:

  1. Love these pics. They're beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou, i visited your blog, you look beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic! the first would have to be my favourite

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou, fantastic to have you here:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE PICS




    /// FASHIONPICS

    ReplyDelete

Your comments color me, thankyou!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...