Hi. I am taking a blog pause at the moment. Till then.

Monday, January 21, 2013

Chachamisu is in Instagram now ! @chachamisu

Hi, lovely people, Chachamisu is in Instagram now! So far I have only 12 photos but I enjoy it and pretty much sure to keep using it. I hope you like it, it is @chachamisu. Click here to view it on web browser with Pingram.me. Feel free to suggest me the coolest and inspirng instagram feed you fave. :-)




 My last photos included tons of snow, as how the weather lately.


 
 My new Chachamisu graphic.

 Finally I have camera again found in fleamarket.


My new year lucky cute folks.

Have an inspiring week!

Hugs,
Chacha






4 comments:

  1. I just liked some of your instagram photos:)
    I have a giveaway on my blog if your interested!

    xx Marianne
    http://pictureme-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Marianne, that's so lovely of you. I would like to enter the giveaway. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such unbelievable cute and lovely snapshots. Love these so much :D

    http://meggymoo0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Meg, lovely blog you have:)

      Delete

Your comments color me, thankyou!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...