Hi. I am taking a blog pause at the moment. Till then.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Outfit : Suede Knit Bomber Jacket


Morning (here) everyone! I felt like just wanted to jump and go out. I put on suede + knit + sherpa-lining bomber jacket i thrifted in Pfennig Basaar, Stuttgartblack and white scarf, and beanies I bought in souvenir shop in Dieng

Dieng was a beautiful vulcan plato in Central Java, Indonesia, my homeland. We bought some similar beanies to this one I wore in different colors for our winter land buddies :).



I am afraid that salty winter road will ruin my leather boots. I don't know the brand of these boots, they just have cute helicopter logos on the sides.


Then I looked out again. My mood changed.


I thought I would go sometimes later.

Jacket: thrifted in Pfennig Basaar, Stuttgart.
Beanies: Souvenir kiosk in Dieng, Java, Indonesia
Jeans: Union Bay

Have a super inspiring day!
Warm hugs,
n-Chacha-n


Follow along with  Bloglovin 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments color me, thankyou!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...